Uses of should and would

Uses of should and would.....

* Duty , obligation :
     
     1. We should always study 
        regularly .
     2.You should love your 
        country  .
      3. We should respect our      
        elders .

*     Probability.....
      
       1. This letter should be
          helpful to you .
       2. My father should be at 
          home by  now .
        
*     Politeness....
   
       1. We should like to meet       
          you for sone discussion .
        2. I shall be grateful if you 
           kindly write to me    
           immediately .

* Determination.....
    
         1. He would not say so .
         2. I would have my way .
          3. I would not do it again .

*     Past habit.....
 
      1. She should often come to 
            our house when she was  
          here .
      2. He would sometimes come
        and talk for house together .

*   polite request...
 
        1. Would you mind closibg 
          the door ?
         2. Would you come here for
             a moment , please ?

Thanks for visiting our website ....

Would you like to get some more important topics....????
Then , visit my website again ...

Last topic : word confused...

Did you see....???

My website....

Focus1000n.blogspot.com

Focus1000.blogspot.com

Would you like to give me some suggest...
 Then , 

My email address.....is....

www.allkindspb@gmail.com

I will be waiting for your helpful suggetion.....

In my website ..you can get some important topics...
Like..
    Determiners  
Uses of may , might  
Essay like physical exercise
Word confused  
Solution mind....
And...

MORE...........

Please suggest me.. Through  email....

What topic will I bring to you ?

  
 

          

Comments

Popular Posts